Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Little Taps

For the last week or two, I've been feeling some little taps inside my belly. They're usually just below my belly button and slightly to the left. They're not very strong or very often, and I've been debating whether they are actually *baby* movement versus something else. It's really hard to tell this early.

As I've been sitting here this morning, I've gotten a couple of taps in that same spot, and I just got two in a row directly under my belly button along with a little "slidey" sensation. I know it's early days yet -- I'm only 12 weeks -- but I'm really starting to think that Baby is trying to say hello!

This is so cool! I didn't feel Anna until somewhere around 18-19 weeks. I wasn't expecting movement this soon, but I love it! Now I can't wait until it gets more consistent. This is my favorite part of being pregnant!

No comments: