Friday, August 17, 2007

Or not. Or maybe so....

My parents got into town around 3:30 a.m. I was still having contractions about 6 minutes apart, though they were starting to get closer. The ones that were really close together weren't as strong, but I figured they were on their way. So I laid down to try to rest before what I assumed would be a long night/day ahead of me.

I woke up around 6:30 with no contractions to speak of. Pissed me right off. I was just about positive that was it last night. Dammit. But since I got up, I've been having them again. Right now, they're about 4 minutes apart, but they're not any stronger than the ones last night.

Good grief, this is frustrating. I just want to meet my baby! If these are Braxton Hicks contractions, they suck because they hurt. If they're "real" contractions...well, I just hope they pick up soon. This is getting old!

No comments: